Sunday 1 May 2011

Someone asked a group of us to pray the Lords prayer this morning and I realised how long it had been since I prayed that. Recently I've been struggling with praying. It's not like I have nothing to pray about...I have loads. It's not like I don't have the time...everybody has enough time to speak with God.

I have no excuses. Neither do you.

If you're struggling too, then join me in praying this prayer more often. It's how Jesus himself taught us to pray, so it's probably a decent place to start!


Our Father, who sits enthroned in Heaven, Holy is your name! May your kingdom come and your will be done, here on Earth, just like it is in Heaven. Pleave give me today all that I need, and forgive me of my wrongdoings, as I might forgive those who do wrong to me too. Please guide me away from any temptation and save me from the hand of the evil one. For yours is the kingdom; you have all the power and all the glory is yours. Right now and forevermore.

Amen.