Sunday 24 July 2011

In a weekend where dozens are massacred in Norway and a drugged up music icon joins the '27' club, life and death is probably a topic that's hot on most lips. It's occupied my thoughts somewhat as well. For another reason though. I was very priveledged to say a quiet little prayer over my little nephew earlier today. Just 10 days old. The biggest thing on his mind is wind-release and milk. He's the coolest little dude around. To consider one wasted yet highly successful life alongside his new little life, I find it impossible to NOT ask for God's biggest blessings over him. I hope he is raised up to one day go to the darkest, most needy corners of the world with God's message of love.

He was very fearfully and very wonderfully made by a Creator who cannot wait to reveal this truth to him. Hopefully THIS one day becomes his drive and not the sex, drugs and rock 'n roll living, currently in the headlines.