Sunday 3 July 2011

So, lastnight I preached for the first time. Why am I telling you this? Well, because we need to be careful what we ask for from God..cos if we really mean it, He'll answer.

I have been praying for a while that He would use me. That I would really feel a part of His kingdom's 'bigger picture' works. I didn't specify how, but I just wanted to feel like I wasn't wasting time. Or even worse, being left behind in the advance.

I think lastnight He answered that for me a bit, as 60 or so people heard me rambling on! It definitely got me out of my comfort zones! Writing these blogs is a piece of cake. I'm usually in the comfort of my bed on my iPhone... Not exactly ground-breaking missionary work! Im not likely to get martyred for the cause because of it!

But either way..back to the point. 

If you mean it when you ask for it, God will show up. Massively. So be careful. He could have you preaching before you know it!