Friday 30 July 2010

I was chatting to an old mate of mine last night. He'd been reading this blog recently. I was trying to explain to him why it was that I'd started writing it. I wasn't really sure why!?!? Having thought about it, I reckon it was because so often, I catch a glimpse of a blog where someone's commenting on their up and coming trip to Ibiza; or maybe what they've just purchased from Topshop. And I reckon there's something far better than that going on.

So, I make no apologies about what I'll be posting on here. It's unashamedly and unreservedly about that bloke named Jesus. Don't be surprised if you see his name mentioned on here. I hope it intrudes; it might offend; it should challenge. But that's only because He still demands the world's attention and He still commands our affections.

You might have heard it all before. But you've heard it here most recently.