Monday 10 January 2011

Monday night. It's date night!!

 If you're reading this and you're single then let me start by saying...hope for and get excited about getting married. It's bloody brilliant. I got married two and half years back and aside from following Jesus, it was the best decision I ever made. Don't listen to the ball-and-chain stigma attached to getting hitched. Take my word for it.

If you're married, I hope you agree with the above statements. If not, then why on earth not? What's been happening to have stifled that post-nuptual thumbs up? Whatever it is, it needs to be dealt with asap.

When was the last time you had a date? Did something romantic, over-the-top and fun with the other half? Monday night is our date night. Every monday night too! And it's awesome. 

Now excuse me while I let my meal from the japanese restaurant go down. We also have a movie to get comfy infront of...it doesnt need to be super flashy every week, but do something!