Thursday 23 February 2012

Small hills don't get close to the clouds, only the big faith mountains experience the thick mist.

So, it's been another interesting/intense few days....

It's tough when you try and build and nurture faith for something, whilst all the while trying to kick those negative, doubting thoughts into touch. I'm several months into a period where God obviously wants me to learn more and more about that balance, as yet another job passes me by unfortunately; despite feeling very hopeful and trusting that this would be THE one!

So, while it feels like I'm chugging along back to square one and everybody else continues at 100mph around me, I still cling to one truth:

That He REALLY does love me and He REALLY does have my back on this. It sucks and this journey of faith for a job continues to twist and turn. But just as the mountain of prayer and lessons in faith carries on getting larger and larger, I can take comfort in knowing that only the really big mountains rise above the clouds. Even though it feels misty/crappy/uncertain at the moment, it's because the peak of this 'mountain' has yet to be reached.

The view will be staggering once I get to the top, I'm sure.