Monday 28 November 2011

Well, not sure where to start. God decided to smack me for 6 today. 

There are lots of things I could remark on from today... from the generosity of my friends and family; or maybe meeting a girl who had literally just committed her life to Him; or maybe seeing a father, mother & son getting baptised at the same time -  it has been a remarkable day. 

His goodness never ends. Never. 

When I think of the people I got to spend my birthday with today, my mind and heart are arrested by this unbelievable goodness. He didn't need to save me - I needed Him to - and He chooses to respond, daily. So to witness people receiving that truth for themselves, as I witnessed this morning, makes for THE most beautiful birthday present. 

Here's to what comes next over the next 12 months...I am so ready.